SpermWash® kit is a simple, easy, and safe “swim up” system developed for isolation of motile spermatozoa from the seminal plasma in the most natural and gentle way; selfmigration.
Only recommended for normal quality semen samples and slightly oligo- or astenoozoospermia.
Features & Benefits:
Complete set for the preparation of 3 ‘swim ups’
1,5 years shelf life
Isolation of motile spermatozoa by Self-migration
Syringes and Needles included
SpermWash® is a HEPES buffered medium which contains bicarbonate, physiologic salts, glucose, lactate, HSA (Human Serum Albumin, 4.00g/L), phenol red and gentamicin.
The kit contains all material for 3 'swim up' procedures: Ampoules with SpermWash, Syringes, Long and short hypodermic needles
- pH: 7,30 – 7,60 (Release criteria)
- Osmolality: 270 - 290 mOsm/kg
- Endotoxin: < 0,25 EU/ml
- Sterility: sterile, SAL 10-3
- MEA: ≥ 80%
- Chemical composition
- Use of Ph Eur or USP grade products if applicable
- Certificate of Analysis and MSDS are available upon request.