IUI (Intra Uterine Insemination)
Special IUI Catheters
The special IUI catheter range consists of two different types of catheters, the PM FIV IU and the Prelevinjec. Due to their unique design they are suited for multiple purposes.
PM FIV IU:
The PM FIV IU is designed for performing an Intra Uterine Insemination or for Embryo transfer after In Vitro Fertilization. The non traumatic curved tip allows easier passage into the uterus.
The Prelevinjec is a single use catheter for intra-uterine inseminations without syringe or exocervix and endocervix suction.
Features & Benefits:
PM FIV IU:
- Distal flexible pipe made out of Polyethylene, bent at the end
- Proximal stiff pipe made out of Polypropylene
- Frosted tube (reference PS 1280555)
- Malleable mandrel for difficult transfers (reference PS2380545)
- Laterally holed in distal part
- Stainless steel ring to enhance visibility under echography
- Standard luer lock
- Graduated sheath made out of Polypropylene
- Drilled in the distal part with a stop for positioning
- Acetal resin piston with Polyethylene joint
- Ethylene Oxide sterilization
PM FIV IU
|Ethylene oxide (PS 1240923)
Irradiation (PS 1240623)